DATA SHIELDED BY THIS PRIVACY DECLARATION
This Privacy Statement outlines the privacy disciplines of Ricky Restaurants for data that we collect:
- Through websites served by us from which you are reaching this Privacy Statement, https://rickyrestaurants.com/
- For the software applications made accessible by us for performance on or within computers and mobile platforms (the Apps);
- Via our social media handles that we regulate
- Via email communications that we broadcast you through your interactions with us online or in-person.
- Through third parties like Authorized Licensees, Owners and Franchisees, Strategic Business Partners, and Other Sources, such as public databases, selling partners, and other third-party applications or websites.
Unanimously, we ascribe to the Websites our Social Media Pages, the Apps as the "Online Services," and our products and customer interaction, including bookings and reservations as the "Services." By utilizing our Services, you provide consent to our terms and conditions and this Privacy Declaration.
THE INFORMATION WE ACCUMULATE
Throughout your interaction with us either at call, any communication, or through your visit at one of our restaurants, reserved or unreserved, we gather Personal Data by legislation to assist and provide you more satisfying services. Personal Data is the data that may recognize you as a person or describe to you as an identifiable somebody, such as:
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Email address
- Language preference
- Date and place of birth
- Credit and debit card number or other payment data
- Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions
- Travel itinerary, tour group, or activity data
- Social media description, profile photo, and other publicly obtainable information or data are produced by linking your social media with us.
- Data about family members such as names of associated members
- Financial information
- Images and audio and video data via security cameras that are placed in public spaces, such as corridors and halls, in our properties, along with body-worn cameras sustained by our security officials
In more restricted circumstances, we may also accumulate:
We may also receive data about your Preferences that we use to deliver you a more pleasant current and future experience, including data about your businesses and other important knowledge about you that we determine about during your presence at our outlet. It may also incorporate any likes and avoids for the assistance you tell us to enhance our services and provide you special dietary or health stipulations to assure your well-being
We may also accumulate your "Personal Preferences" that may incorporate your special ceremonies (such as your anniversary or wedding jubilee), what type of ventures you prefer to use, and your hobbies. This may also incorporate details of who you regularly arrive with at our outlets, their connection to you, and your conjugal status. If you offer any Personal Data about another individual to us, you realize that you have the authorization to do so, and you allow us to use the information following this Privacy Statement.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA
We may also accumulate "Other Data" that usually do not disclose your particular identity or do not immediately describe a person. To the amount Other Data disclose your specific identification or link to a person, we will handle Other Data as Personal Data. Other Data include:
- Your browser or device.We gather some data through your browser and your devices, such as your MAC address, computer type, operating system name and version, screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, and the name and version of the Online Services language, Internet browser type and version you use. We employ this data to guarantee that the Online Services are easily accessible and function accurately.
- Your usage of the Application.We accumulate specific information if you download and utilize an App. This data includes App usage data, and what data and files have been accessed through the App or uploaded to it, the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers. We utilize this data to guarantee that the Online Services work correctly. We may also accumulate mobile device promotion identifiers to improve and customize the experience and present relevant goods, content, or advertisements on our Website, Apps, or external advertising.
- Discretionary App Features.Our Apps may include arbitrary features offered to developers by the system's operating system. To enhance your experience, we ask your consent to use the device's location, camera, or other facilities. You may decide not to admit the use of such operations, in which case the App characteristics relying on these functions may not be accessible to you. Go to the device's settings to control these agreements.
- Cookies.We gather particular information from cookies, which are bits of data collected directly on the machine you use. Cookies enable us to accumulate data such as pages revisited, referring URL, browser nature, time employed on Online Services, communication preferences, including other aggregated transaction data. We employ functional cookies, statistical cookies, and advertising cookies. These also enable us to decide which ads or proposals will most likely interest you and publicize them while using the Online Services. We also utilize them to send retailing emails and to pursue responses to online advertisements and marketing communications.
Opting Out of Cookies:
You can decide whether to accept cookies by altering the browser settings. If you do not allow cookies, you may encounter some difficulty in using the Online Services. You may not obtain advertising or other offers from us related to your concerns and obligations. Currently, we do not reply to the browser "Do-Not-Track" signs.
Third Party Advertising:
We may employ third-party advertising businesses to accept advertisements concerning goods and services that may entertain you when you enter and use the Online Services. These corporations place or identify an individual cookie on your browser.
- Analytics. We gather data by Google Analytics, using cookies and technologies to gather and interpret data about the performance. These aids collect data concerning the use of other websites, apps, and online resources.
- Your IP Address. We receive your IP address, a representation automatically attached to the computer you are utilizing by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). We utilize IP locations to determine usage criteria, troubleshoot server difficulties, and govern the Online Services. We likewise may determine your estimated neighborhood from your IP address.
- Location-Based Settings: We may accumulate the exact physical area of your device by employing satellite, WiFi signals, cell phone towers, or other technologies. This data is only collected if you are opted-in by the App or separate program to advance exclusive offers and to allow location-driven abilities on your mobile. Once you have opted-in to yield your location, the App will proceed to gather location-based data on how you fancied sharing the data. You can opt-out of this at any instance of time.
WHERE WE ASSEMBLE YOUR DATA
Rest assured that whatever data we collect this data from our users is entirely gathered on our servers and is not shared with anyone apart from our facility providers or our verified authenticated third-party partners. This data is kept secure and processed technologically only to ensure a better user experience or deliver more satisfying services to our users. All data storage is done legally and according to the laws.
HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE YOUR DATA
Our aim is to provide thou with the most distinguished level of conviviality and Services, and to do so, we accord Personal Data and Other Data with the subsequent third parties:
- Service Providers: We reveal Personal Data and Other Data to third-party service providers, including companies that produce website hosting, order fulfillment, data analysis, payment processing, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, marketing, auditing, customer service, email delivery, and other services.
OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES:
We shall only utilize and reveal Personal Data as we consider to be required or suitable:
- To abide by relevant law, including regulations outside your country of residency
- To address any legal process
- To reply to inquiries from public and government administrations, including jurisdictions outside your nation of habitation, and to meet state security or law enforcement provisions.
- To administer our terms and requirements
- To preserve our services, such as in the case of any restructuring, merger, joint venture, sale, assignment, or another disposal of all or any part of the Ricky Restaurant.
- To enable us to track available support or limit the losses that we may defend. We may utilize and uncover Other Data for any purpose, besides where we are not entitled to supporting applicable law.
YOUR DATA, YOUR CHOICES: YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES & RIGHTS
We understand that you have the right to your data. We present you with the choices, data, and options below to display your inclinations: what and how generous you share with us, including when and how we connect with you.
Communications and Preferences
- To adjust how often our associates or we interact with you, please sign in to your account and pick Communication Preferences.
- You can additionally utilize the unsubscribe section at the bottom of any of our communications.
- You can also opt-out from marketing-related emails by posting a letter to:
Alcove Residence, Shop #1, 2, 3
20th Street District 11
Jumeirah Village Circle
- NOTE: Moreover, if you want to opt-out of marketing-related emails, we will proceed to send you transactional communications about your reservations.
Cookies and Other Data
For data on your choices linked to Cookies and Other Data, kindly refer to the Section on Cookies and Other Data mentioned-above.
For your security, we only fulfill demands for the Personal Data correlated with the email address or contact number that you distinguish in your request, and we verify your individuality before answering specific requests. When authorized by law, we may impose a suitable fee to meet the costs of replying to your inquiry.
If you have given us permission in relation to particular activity or exercises, you can revoke your consent at any time by reaching us as designated in Section "Contact Us."
We attempt to use objective organizational, technological and regulatory measures to guard Personal Data. Regrettably, no data transmission or warehouse system can be assured to be 100% safe. If you have cause to understand that your communication with us is no longer protected, please promptly notify us following the "Contact Us."
We will retain your Data for the duration needed to fulfill the goals outlined in this Privacy Statement except a longer holding period is needed or permitted by law.
The standards used to fix our retention periods include:
- The period of time we have an open-ended relationship with you and present the Services to you.
- Whether any legal obligation is encountered to which we are subject to.
- Whether reservation is desirable respecting our legal position.
Unless explicitly requested, we suggest that you not grant us or disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data. This data includes your passport number, driver's license number, or another government-issued identification number; social security number, taxpayer identification number; or data on ethnicity, sex, race, religion, life or methods or sexual inclinations, genetic or biometric information, medical or health information, biometric templates, political party membership, political or philosophical beliefs, background check information, or any judicial data.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at https://rickyrestaurants.com/, or by sending a detailed letter to :
Alcove Residence, Shop #1, 2, 3
20th Street District 11
Jumeirah Village Circle